Google AdSense vs. BuySellAds.com
-:BuySellAds vs. AdSense :-
Here we will briefly discuss and compare two popular Ad publishing network Google AdSense and BuySellAds(BSA). Both BuySellAds and AdSense have their own advantages and dis advantages.Here I will point out those Advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of AdSense over BuySellAds
- Getting approved in BSA is not easy, you need to have 50K page views per month, With Google AdSense you don’t need to have at least 50K page views per month
- Google AdSense ads are contextual and related to your post content whereas BSA banner ads are same in all of your posts
- with Google AdSense you at least earn something buy if no ads are sold your account balance will be zero.
- The potential of Google AdSense is better than BuySellAds and there are millions of Advertisers in AdSense through out the world.You can make 5 figure income with AdSense, but with BuySellAds you can’t expect to earn a 5 figure income.
- With BuySellAds you have to adjust your Ad price at very competitive manner while with AdSense you don’t have to bother about Ad Price.
Advantages of BSA (BuySellAds.com) over AdSense
BuySellAds.com has several advantages over Google AdSense
- With BuySellAds you can Determine Price of your ad slot hence you can predict your expected earnings, but with Google AdSense you never know how much you going to earn.
- BSA offers 75% of revenue share over 68% revenue share of AdSense.
- Google AdSense is famous!! for disabling Publisher accounts (Sometimes without any valid Reason), Whereas BuySellAds rarely Banns publisher account—Rare means Really rare, it banns publisher if they have made some serious infractions and an advertiser has reported for that.
- At BuySellAds.com you can use your custom Ad size which fits your layout, whereas in other ad networks you have to use their predefined Ad sizes.
- BSA has very low cashout limit of $20 and you can make cashout anytime whereas in AdSense cashout limit is $100.
- BSA offers speedy cashout process it generally pays within 24hours of a cahsout request, whereas AdSense takes around 35days for it’s slow Check Payment process.
- With AdSense you will never know how much advertiser is paying whereas in BSA you can set how much advertiser will pay for your slot.
- with AdSense you can get “click jacked” whereas in BSA there is no such problem
Google AdSense vs. BuySellAds.com— which one to use?
Are you in dilemma to choose from BuySellAds and AdSense? it depends on several factor like,
- Your Blog niche
- your blog’s traffic
- your blog’s traffic source
- Your traffic country etc.
Now if you have a blog with blogging or technology niche then BSA might work better for you, in the other hand if your blog’s niche is hosting,insurance,health then AdSense will be better option for you.
If your blog has around 50K page views per month then you can try BSA, for lower traffic blogs (less than 10K page views) AdSense is the best option.
If your blog’s traffic is mostly from search engine then AdSense might work better for you as visitors from search engine tends to click more than other sources, and if your traffic is US or UK oriented(more than 90%) then try to use AdSense.
Conclusion of BuySellAds vs.AdSense Debate
If you own a blog with moderate traffic (20K to 50K page views per month) I will recommend you to mix up BSA and AdSense Ads in your blog as this will be more profitable for you.
Finally visitors, have you enjoyed this comparison of Google AdSense and BuySellAds.com(BSA)? for any queries and clarification left a note in the comment section.